Home Spa Lady

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Home Spa Lady is back on Blogger !!! with her Tips Archives!

You are going to be able to find me in 2 places now - crazy as it may seem, I'm running 2 blogs.

Actually, this blog is going to be for the archives of my ezine Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week. You can sign up directly for the ezine at my site www.HomeSpaLady.com and get them delivered to your email, or you can check the archives here.

I'm going to do this for now:

I am going to put the past ezines up here in their entirety and then separate the posts for each issue. So far I have only had 9 ezines go out, so you're catching me in the early stages!

It's fun to be back on Blogger. I'm not as fancy here as other Bloggers on Blogger are, but you can always catch my little bathtub icon at my other blog that is connected to my website at www.HomeSpaLady.com/blog .

Remember to take a deep breath and say SPA-AHHHHH!

all the best,
Marilee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home